This side event will showcase and share experiences on the use of evaluative thinking and evidence in Voluntary National Reviews (VNRs) and further foster a dialogue on the importance of positioning evidence in 2030 Agenda follow-up and reporting. The ultimate aim will be to promote evidence-based policy and decisionmaking to accelerate progress towards the SDGs.
English-French simultaneous interpretation will be provided.
- George Laryea-Adjei, Director Evaluation, UNICEF
- Elena Proden, Senior Specialist, Strategic Implementation of the 2030 Agenda Unit, UNITAR
- Zakari Lawal, Director National M&E Department, Ministry of Budget & National Planning, Nigeria
- Laila Omar Gad, Representative, UNICEF Liberia
- Said Adejumobi, Director, Strategic Planning, Oversight and Results Division, UNECA
- Ian Goldman, Advisor on Evaluation and Evidence Systems, CLEAR-AA
- Cristina Matusse, Deputy Director, Department of Planning and Budgeting, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Mozambique
- Representative of the Government of Burundi