This course has been designed to give a synopsis of The DHS Program, its objectives, and scope. It consists of 3 modules, ranging from 10-15 minutes duration each.
Stakeholders that are using DHS Program reports and datasets for research or academics.
This course will support participants in their ongoing work to:
- Explain what The Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS) Program is
- List the objectives of The DHS Program
- Describe the different surveys that make up The DHS Program
- List a sample of the many topics covered under The DHS Program and questions that DHS Program data can answer
- Describe the four-stage process for conducting a DHS Program survey