This eLearning provides an overview of The DHS Program for anyone interested, specifically data users taking an eLearning course through The Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS) Program Learning Hub.
About this course
This course has been designed to give a synopsis of The DHS Program, its objectives, and scope. It consists of 3 modules, ranging from 10-15 minutes duration each.
Stakeholders that are using DHS Program reports and datasets for research or academics.
This course will support participants in their ongoing work to:
- Explain what The Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS) Program is
- List the objectives of The DHS Program
- Describe the different surveys that make up The DHS Program
- List a sample of the many topics covered under The DHS Program and questions that DHS Program data can answer
- Describe the four-stage process for conducting a DHS Program survey