Course detailsVisit course page
- varies per module
- 5-11 days per module
- Online; San José, Costa Rica; Geneva, Switzerland
- 9 000 USD
- Start date
- 11 October 2021
- End date
- 4 March 2022
- Registration deadline
- 4 October 2021
The Executive Diploma in Business Leadership and International Affairs is a blended programme, which will provide students with an in-depth grasp of international affairs and the sought-after soft skills for a successful international career, whether in the public or private sector.
About this course
In an increasingly interconnected and globalized world, leaders across all sectors need to work together and speak the same language to solve complex challenges at the international, regional, national and/or sub-national level.
It is against this backdrop that the Executive Diploma in Business Leadership and International Affairs delivered by the United Nations Institute for Training and Research UNITAR) and INCAE Business School holds great significance. This programme will not only provide students with an in-depth understanding on the current international political and socio-economic landscape but it will also equip you with the required soft skills for a successful international career whether it is in the public, private or non-profit sector.
The Executive Diploma in Business Leadership and International Affairs will also allow students to build a powerful network and have an impact on transforming lives, sectors, and countries.
Divided in 3 modules, the programme offers a comprehensive blend of methodologies:
- Module 1 (11 October 2021 – 21 November 2021) takes place entirely online.
- Module 2 (13 December 2021 – 17 December 2021) takes place in San Jose, Costa Rica, with the leading business school in South America
- Module 3 (28 February 2022 – 4 March 2022) takes place in Geneva, Switzerland, over five days, at the heart of the United Nations system.
The programme is targeted to leaders in the public, private and non-profit sectors. This includes, but is not limited to: staff of international, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations, diplomats, government officials and private sector professionals, with a minimum of 3 years of responsible professional experience.
- To prepare leaders in the public, private, and non-profit sectors of international affairs to lead transformational initiatives;
- To develop the capabilities to perform successfully in international settings requiring leadership, negotiation, and public speaking skills;
- To provide an understanding of the international economic and sociopolitical landscape and the skills necessary to advance development agendas.
Dr. Elizabeth Colton, Dr. Daniel Rajmil Bonet, Ms. Patricia Martín de Briones
Dr. Elizabeth Colton, Dr. Daniel Rajmil Bonet, Ms. Patricia Martín de Briones UNITAR, UOC