In today's constantly evolving world, the ability to design and deliver high-quality training events is a crucial skill for professionals in all sectors. UNITAR's Training of Trainers (TOT) course provides learners with a comprehensive introduction to UNITAR's principles-based approach to training and learning design.
At the end of the course, you will be equipped with the knowledge necessary to design and implement effective and impactful training events. You will gain a deep understanding of UNITAR's unique approach to training design, which is grounded in principles of adult learning theory and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
This course will prepare you for designing training events that are tailored to the needs of your target audience and that are focused on achieving real-world outcomes. You will also gain valuable insights into the latest trends and best practices in training design and delivery, and will be able to apply these insights in your own work.
Overall, the TOT course is an essential resource for anyone who wants to improve their training skills and contribute to achieving the SDGs. Whether you are an individual seeking to upskill yourself or an institution looking to upskill your team, the TOT course is an opportunity to further your professional development and make a positive impact on the world.Download Syllabus
The course is suitable for trainers, educators, learning specialists and facilitators who want to learn and apply UNITAR's approach to training design in their work. It is also for leaders and professionals, who wish to design and implement effective and high-quality training events, including professionals working towards the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) who wish to improve their training skills. In addition, anyone interested in discovering UNITAR's unique approach to training, regardless of their professional background, can benefit from this course.
Institutions and organisations that want to upskill their teams, collaborators or beneficiaries in training can also benefit from this course. If you're interested in exploring how the TOT course can benefit your organisation, including pricing and different group options, you can contact UNITAR at email@example.com.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define training and describe the learning principles used for training design.
- Conduct an analysis to assess the desired impact of the training and the desired behaviours, needs and preferences of the learners.
- Formulate learning objectives, and choose instructional methods based on the needs.
- Develop training content and materials that address the learning objectives and the needs.
- Deliver training effectively by leveraging communication and public speaking skills.
- Evaluate the success of training by assessing the reactions, the learning and application outcomes, and the impact results.
- Identify strategies to mainstream inclusion and gender perspective in all phases of the training cycle.