- 3 hours
This course focuses on SDG Indicator 5.a.2 which assesses women's equal rights to land ownership and/or control. The course describes the indicator, explains its rationale and provides countries with step-by-step guidance for conducting the assessment.
About this course
The course consists of 8 lessons, ranging from approximately 10 to 35 minutes duration each:
- Lesson 1 Introduction;
- Lesson 2 Identifying data sources;
- Lesson 3 Assessing Proxy A;
- Lesson 4 Assessing Proxy B;
- Lesson 5 Assessing Proxy C;
- Lesson 6 Assessing Proxy D;
- Lesson 7 Assessing Proxy E;
- Lesson 8 Assessing Proxy F.
Professionals involved in data collection, analysis and reporting on SDG Indicator 5.a.2.
- Importance and rationale of Target 5.a of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development;
- How SDG Indicator 5.a.2 can help monitoring Target 5.a;
- Reporting process for SDG Indicator 5.a.2;
- Main steps and the methodology through which a national legal expert should perform the SDG Indicator 5.a.2 assessment process.