Course detailsVisit course page
- 2.5 hours
This course focuses on SDG Indicator 5.a.1, which is one of two indicators that focus on women's ownership and/or control over agricultural land.
About this course
The course consists of 4 lessons, ranging from approximately 30 to 40 minutes duration each:
- Lesson 1 Introduction to indicator on equal tenure rights for women on agricultural land;
- Lesson 2 Definitions;
- Lesson 3 Collecting the data;
- Lesson 4 Computing the 5.a.1 Indicator.
Staff of national statistical offices, FAO regional statisticians, policy makers, representatives from legal and human rights institutions
- Experience-based food security measurement, and its role in the SDGs;
- Explanation of the key phrases used within the 5.a.1 Indicator;
- Suitable data sources to use and selection processes and questions to capture the reference population, including harmonization with other SDG indicators;
- Data manipulation and computing of Indicator 5.a.1.