The learning objective of this course is to provide with an understanding of ITU-T standardization streams, while introducing the relevant terminology leveraged within ITU-T Study Groups, documentation used for ITU-T Study Group meetings.
About this course
This course will provide an insight into ITU-T’s standardization process by underscoring the structure and functions of ITU-T Study Groups, document type along with the coordination methods established in the ITU-T system, and other supporting features used in the understanding of ITU-T standardization process.Download syllabus
ITU-T Membership, especially new participants from developing countries.
Once participants complete this course, they will be able to better comprehend the ITU-T standardization processes. Accordingly, by the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the standardization process in ITU-T;
- Discuss study group meetings and study group leadership;
- Explain input and output documents used in ITU-T;
- Explain internal and external coordination in ITU-T;
- Explain the ITU-T supporting infrastructure.