PPPLab seeks to create and share knowledge for all stakeholders engaged with Public-Private Partnerships for food, water, and private sector development, and for the wider community interested in them.
The PPP Lab "Insights" eLearning curriculum is an online version of the PPP Insights eLearning print booklets.
This course provides an online treatment of the content in the five booklets in PPPLab Food & Water Insights series.
This course consists of five self-paced eLearning tutorials that include examples, case studies and videos.
The modules in this course reflect the booklets and learning objectives of the PPPLab Food & Water Insight Series booklets.
- Public-Private Partnerships: a Brief Introduction
- Building Partnerships
- Partnerships for Inclusive Business Development
- Financing Public-Private Partnerships
- Partnering with Governments
- UNICEF staff
- PPPLab Food & Water and consortium member staff
- External organizations and individuals interested in the mission of PPPLab Food & Water
- Anyone interested in learning more about Public-Private Partnerships
Upon completion of module one, learners will be able to:
- Define Public-Private partnerships
- Describe types of Public-Private partnerships: Philanthropic, Transactional, Integrative and Transformative
- Discuss the purpose of combining public and private resources
- Differentiate between state, market and civil society domains
- Summarize the value of a blended value proposition
Upon completion of module two, learners will be able to:
- Describe the four phases of a public-private partnership
- Explain the Critical Success Factors of Public-Private partnerships
- Discuss mutuality and tradeoffs in the partnership process
Upon completion of module three, learners will be able to:
- Define the Base of the Pyramid socio-economic segment
- Explain why businesses pursue inclusive business
- Describe how inclusive businesses engage with the agricultural sector
- Discuss inclusive business and Public-Private Partnerships
Upon completion of module four, learners will be able to:
- Describe basic financials for a Public-Private partnership
- Explain the use of PPPCanvas to develop a business case for a project
- Discuss innovative financing options for Public-Private partnership projects
- Summarize tips and tricks to improve Public-Private partnership funding strategies
Upon completion of module five, learners should be able to:
- Define the Government role in Public-Private Partnerships
- Summarize the incentives for Government in Public-Private Partnerships
- Describe Government roles and their contribution to Public-Private Partnerships
- Explain how to effectively partner with Governments