The course is structured to address one topic area per month, starting with a module on introduction to PSM and ending with PSM support functions and systems. For the subsequent month, the candidate will work on a ‘problem-solution’ related case study linked to their own organization or country. There is also a Module addressed as Leadership in Global Health. The goal of this module is to impart better knowledge of Leadership and its fundamentals.
*Multiple start dates throughout the year. Contact the education coordinator for details.Download Syllabus
The course is targeted at health professionals in public health programs (donors, government, NGOs, civil society, academia) and people interested in becoming supply chain/logistics professionals.
- Prepares students for a global career in PSM
- Gain a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of procurement and supply chain management and its linkages with global health
- Learn management structures and systems required for effective operations of PSM
- Be able to assess and address supply chain bottlenecks
- Design & execute projects for making PSM more effective
- Personal and professional growth in terms of leadership and management skills