You will find:
- an interactive video, introducing the Sustainable Development Goals, the monitoring process and the indicators for which FAO is custodian agency
- questions and answers on: FAO Sustainable Development Goal indicators; Why to use the global and disaggregated data; Role of FAO as custodian UN agency.
This short course is intended as a quick introduction for all people interested in the process of data collection, analysis and reporting for SDG indicators, with a focus on indicators for which FAO is custodian agency.
You will learn about:
- 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Importance of monitoring progress towards the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals
- How FAO and other UN organizations can support countries with data collection, analysis and dissemination
- SDG indicators for which FAO is custodian agency