The course introduces key terminologies, concepts, tools and steps to assess your country's innovation capacity through practical information.
About this course
The course covers:
- key terminologies, concepts, tools and steps to assess their countries’ innovation capacity through practical information;
- innovation, digital ecosystems and digital transformation, and their relationship to national development priorities;
- how digital entrepreneurship can contribute to making your country an innovation-driven economy, who the key stakeholders are in an ecosystem and their roles in digital transformation;
- your country’s digital innovation gap and how to measure it;
- how to diagnose the specifics of the digital innovation gap; and
- how to develop a high-level roadmap to close this gap
This course is intended for policy-makers, decision-makers, innovators and ecosystem builders who wish to build thriving entrepreneurial communities that can navigate technological revolutions and create competitive ICT industries.
Upon completion, course participants should understand:
- the key terminologies, concepts and tools to assess their countries’ innovation capacity;
- nnovation, digital ecosystems and transformation;
- how to identify their country’s ecosystem stakeholders;
- how to measure their country’s digital innovation gap; and
- how to develop a roadmap to close the gap.