Based on the contents of the 2012 World Development Report (WDR) on Gender Equality and Development, and designed to meet the need for "just-in-time" learning and accommodate professional and day-to-day lives.
About this course
This course targets multiple stakeholders in client countries, including policy makers, practitioners, and civil society organizations
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics and development impacts of greater gender equality.
- Explain and articulate the main gender gaps that have been closed, and the challenges that still persist.
- Understand the causes of progress and the existing constraints to gender equality.
- Suggest and present ways to reduce gender gaps.
- Offer examples of domestic policies that are effective in reducing gender inequality.
- Identify and recommend effective means of international support for gender equality.