- 25 days
- 3-5 a week
- Start date
- 4 November 2019
- End date
- 29 October 2019
- Registration deadline
- 1 November 2019
This program aims to develop an understanding of policy trends on digital transformation, core technologies of the fourth industrial revolution, and policy competencies for the planning digital governments.
About this course
The online training on “Digital Transformation and Digital Government” for the Asia-Pacific Region will be conducted from 4 November – 29 November 2019. This training is organized jointly by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and the National Information Society Agency (NIA) as part of the ICT Applications programme under the auspices of the ITU Centres of Excellence for Asia-Pacific region. The training will be delivered in English through the ITU Academy Platform.Download syllabus
This training course is targeted at senior officials of the ITU members, who are interested in understanding the digital transformation and digital government.
This training aims to develop:
- Understanding of digital transformation and learn key technologies;
- Understanding of major countries (including Republic of Korea) policy trends in response to digital transformation;
- Learning best practices of digital governments from major countries (including Republic of Korea)
- Understanding issues related to the establishment of digital government;
- Understanding how to establish policies for a successful digital government.