Agreement on Import Licensing Procedures
World Trade Organisation
This course provides an overview of the Agreement on Import Licensing Procedures.
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Decent work and economic growth
- Partnerships for the goals
- Partnerships for the goals - Trade
- trade procedures
About this course
This course explains the objectives and structure of the Agreement on Import Licensing Procedures. It allows to understand the fundamental import licensing rules and what import licensing procedures are. It also permits to distinguish between automatic and non-automatic import licensing.Download syllabus
Government officials from developing and least-developed countries.
The objectives of the course are:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the background on the Agreement on Import Licensing Procedures, its objectives and structure;
- Understand fundamental import licensing rules;
- Understand what import licensing procedures are; and
- Distinguish between automatic and non-automatic import licensing.